Corporate & Incentive Travel
Are you preparing a corporate event for your company?
Our team of local professionals can arrange everything from ideas to get you started, transport and travel options whether it be for a day, overnight or for multiple days away as well as accommodation for your entire group.
Does your group need transport to a conference? Do others require transport to your conference or perhaps you are wishing to send a group on a post conference tour?
Whether you’re looking to inspire, challenge or motivate your team with a team building exercise, reinforce values and recognise your team with incentive opportunities or perhaps you are arranging an end of year function where the team can celebrate their achievements?
Whatever the occasion, we have many options available. We can arrange all aspects of your corporate requirements so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the event knowing your group is taken care of every step of the way.
Contact us today about your next corporate event and let us help make this occasion the best one yet.
Office Hours (NZ time)Monday – Sunday: 0700 – 2100
Phone UsFree phone within New Zealand: 0800 500 388 From North America: 1 800 939 0437 From all other countries: +64 3 359 3999
Postal addressPO Box 39 151, Harewood, Christchurch, New Zealand
Physical address502a Wairakei Road, Harewood, Christchurch, New Zealand
Book With Confidence
We proudly offer
- Experienced, caring, local travel consultants giving you up to date and intimate knowledge of our beautiful country
- Personal travel consultants who work directly with you in planning your New Zealand tour to ensure you have a wonderful experience and lasting memories
- Hundreds of tours departing from all over New Zealand – many with daily departures
- Precise attention to detail
- A personal travel wallet containing a detailed travel itinerary and all travel vouchers required for travel
- Free telephone access (within NZ) to one of our dedicated travel consultants during your tour. If any unforeseen issues should arise once you arrive in New Zealand, we are right here to help
- The peace of mind knowing we are a proven, local tour operator, Qualmark endorsed and a member of the Tourism Industry Association. See our client testimonials.
Booking is easy
- Contact us with your tour requirements by filling in our enquiry / booking form
- We will respond to you within 24 hours of your request with additional information, a tour plan & cost. We will work with you until you are happy with the proposal
- We then put everything into place and email you full tour confirmation (within 48 hours)
- NZ$50 per person is then required as your tour deposit with the balance due 45 days prior to travel
- Upon full payment, we will email you a copy of your detailed itinerary
- We will deliver your travel wallet containing a paper copy of your detailed itinerary, travel vouchers & local visitor guides to your pre tour accommodation