Classic Wine Tour
A fun and interactive afternoon tour sampling fine wines from around the region. Enjoy tastings at 3 cellar doors within the Gibbston region, a tour through New Zealand's largest wine cave and time to relax at one of the vineyards with a glass of wine and cheese platter.
Classic Wine Tour
Sample wines from both the Gibbston and Bannockburn wine sub-regions on this fun and interactive afternoon tour. Enjoy tastings at 3 varying cellar doors, take a guided tour through New Zealand’s largest wine cave and relax with some local cheeses and a glass of premium wine of your choice.
Do you have children with you? Everyone wins when you treat your kids to KidzClub. While you take a relaxing and informative wine tour through stunning alpine scenery, your child/children will be enjoying fun and entertainment with a dedicated staff member to a range of activities offered at Thrillzone! Add this option when you book your Classic Wine Tour.
|From:||Queenstown to Queenstown|
|Duration:||Half day (afternoon)|
Click on the region name to view more information about the region
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at Queenstown CBD accommodation
- Visit 3 premium wineries around Queenstown and the Gibbston wine sub-region
- Take a tour through New Zealand’s largest wine cave
- Stunning drive through the rugged Kawarau Gorge viewing the original AJ Hackett bungy bridge
- Enjoy panoramic views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu & The Remarkables
- Knowledgeable guides with fascinating commentary on wine, local sights & early history of Central Otago
- Choose a glass of wine to sit back and relax with, and indulge in some local cheeses
- Kidzclub Highlights: Vortex 12D Motion Theatre, Lasertag & Heroblast, 360 Drift, 360 VR, Green Screen fun, Kidz pizza or Fergburger, slushie, popcorn & unlimited activities