Ziptrek Moa Tour
|Queenstown to Queenstown|
|Allow 3 hours|
Click on the region name to view more information about the region
- Experienced guides
- 4 amazing ziplines
- Starts and finishes at the Ziptrek treehouse with a 10 minute uphill walk
- 8 aerial tree top platforms
- Longest zipline distance: 240m (787ft)
- Reach speeds of up to 50kph (31mph)
- Highest treehouse is 8 storeys high - that's over 25 m (82 ft)
1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
|$145 NZD||$99 NZD||Enquire|
Prices are per person and in New Zealand Dollars.
Departure: Tours depart throughout the day. Please ask us for available times.
Children: Minimum age is 6 years. Youth age is 6 - 14 years.
What to bring:
- You must wear closed-toe footwear
- Suitable outdoor clothing
- Min weight: None. However little zippers under 30kg (66lbs) may need to travel tandem
- Max weight: 125 kgs (275 lbs)
- The Skyline Gondola ride is not included in the tour price. A Gondola ticket can be purchased directly on the day at the Skyline Gondola base.
Ride up the Skyline Gondola and then glide through the treetops on a series of four flying foxes.
Your experienced guides will deliver an interpretive tour as you "Zzziiiiiip" from tree to tree. Breathe in some pristine mountain air as you venture on a carefully crafted journey that combines exhilaration, adventure, and ecological exploration. Offering spectacular views of the surroundings, this tour offers a thrilling eco-adventure experience, while also providing the opportunity to learn about what this breathtaking place has to offer.
Journey through the forest on four incredible ziplines with stunning views across Lake Wakatipu to the Remarkables mountain range. The ziplines start low and slow and gradually build your confidence as they get progressively longer, higher and faster.
All ages love the interaction this guided aerial tour has to offer!