Ziptrek Kea Tour
|Queenstown to Queenstown|
|Allow 3 hours|
Click on the region name to view more information about the region
- Experienced guides
- 6 amazing ziplines including the world's steepest tree to tree zipline
- 20 minute downhill walk through native beech forest
- 12 aerial tree top platforms
- Longest zipline distance: 300 m (984 ft)
- Reach speeds of up to 70 kph (44 mph)
- Highest treehouse is 8 storeys high - that's over 25 m (82 ft)
1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
|$195 NZD||$149 NZD||Enquire|
Prices are per person and in New Zealand Dollars.
Departure: Tours depart throughout the day. Please ask us for available times.
Children: Minimum age is 6 years. Youth age is 6 - 14 years.
What to bring:
- You must wear closed-toe footwear
- Suitable outdoor clothing
- Min weight: 30kg (66lbs)
- Max weight: 125 kgs (275 lbs)
- The Skyline Gondola ride is not included in the tour price. A Gondola ticket can be purchased directly on the day at the Skyline Gondola base.
Fly on all six lines in this great adventure. Two incredible flying foxes including the steepest tree to tree flying fox in the world!
The Kea 6-Line tour more than doubles Ziptrek’s flying fox distance and gives those with an appetite for adrenaline the chance to take zip-lining to a hair-raising level. Zippers on the Kea Tour will fly down the hill for about a kilometre, the equivalent length of 10 rugby pitches.
This stunningly beautiful guided journey through native beech forest comprises six amazing, tree to tree ziplines with breathtaking views. This tour returns you to the bottom of the gondola hill feeling exhilarated!
Experience the forest as never before.