Scenic Sights Tour
|Queenstown to Queenstown|
|Allow 3 hours|
Click on the region name to view more information about the region
- Visit filming locations from LOTR, The Hobbit, X-men Origins: Wolverine, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and others
- Bring the films to life – dress up and take photos in our replica props
- Visit Paradise Forest – the Forest of Middle-earth
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at Queenstown CBD accommodation
- Panoramic views of the backskirts of Queenstown, Coronet Peak and the Remarkables from Skippers Canyon Saddle lookout.
- View locations of the Lord of the Rings filming sites
- Visit a Lavender Farm or Art Gallery (season dependent)
- Visit historic Arrowtown with a Tour through Lakes District Museum
What to bring:
- Warm fleece, waterproof Jacket
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
- Minimum age is 6 years
Be “wowed” on this guided morning sightseeing tour with panoramic views of the Queenstown countryside, Coronet Peak and the Remarkables from the Skippers Canyon lookout.
See further scenery on the drive to historic Arrowtown, visiting both hidden and local “must-see” attractions of the area. Either return to Queenstown, or make your own way back at your leisure.
Your friendly local driver guide will provide entertaining and informative commentary throughout your tour.