Heli and Wine Tour
|Queenstown to Queenstown|
Click on the region name to view more information about the region
- A Gourmet platter lunch and glass of premium wine at one of our favourite Gibbston-based vineyards
- Begin your private chauffeured journey to your first vineyard by road and enjoy an introduction to the wine region
- Spectacular scenic flight with alpine landing (Slapjacks Point, Remarkables mountain range)
- Enjoy an a la carte lunch at a vineyard restaurant with an accompanying glass of premium wine (typically Mt Difficulty)
- Tastings at three premium vineyards
- An optional visit through historic Arrowtown
- Complimentary pick up / drop off is available from central Queenstown accommodation
Departing Queenstown mid-morning, you'll enjoy a scenic flight with an alpine landing high above Queenstown with time for photos. From there, you take a spectacular flight through the Remarkable Mountains, above the site of New Zealand's highest bungy and then cruise at mid-valley level with spectacular views of the vineyards and wineries of the Gibbston valley and on to our first vineyard.
Your friendly, knowledgeable guide welcomes you at one of the Gibbston vineyards and begins your private chauffeured journey by road, visiting three of our favourite Gibbston vineyards.
Join us on this wonderful half day heli and wine tour!