Lord of the Rings Edoras Tour
|Christchurch to Christchurch|
Click on the region name to view more information about the region
- Exciting 4WD adventure through several small streams and right onto Edoras itself
- Take a short guided walk to stand on the summit of Edoras and enjoy as Eowyn did, the breathtaking 360º views
- Behind the scenes photos of Edoras under construction
- See the Misty Mountains and the area that formed the backdrop to Helms Deep
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch
- Informative and entertaining commentary from local Kiwi guides
- Handle movie replicas – Aragorn’s Sword, King Theoden’s Sword, Gimli’s Axe and Flag of Rohan
1 October 2018 - 30 September 2020
|$299 NZD||$199 NZD||Enquire|
Prices are per person and in New Zealand Dollars.
Departure: Tour departs at 9.00am.
Children: Child age is 2 - 14 years.
What to bring:
- Water bottle
Join us on this Lord of the Rings Tour and journey to the remote and beautiful Mt Potts high country station, home of Mt Sunday.
See how this peaceful mountain was transformed into Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Immerse yourself in the natural, unspoilt beauty of this breathtaking area with its sparkling clear lakes, glistening blue rivers and fresh, crisp mountain air.
Enjoy a tasty champagne picnic lunch giving you time to relax and take in the peaceful scenery surrounding you.
Your driver guide will give you local knowledge and interesting movie facts throughout the day.
See for yourself why the actors and crew fell in love with this stunning location.