Discover Christchurch Tour
|Christchurch to Christchurch|
|Allow 3 hours|
Click on the region name to view more information about the region
- Fun, informative commentary
- Picturesque Seaside Sumner – Visit the quaint seaside village of Sumner, here you will have time to explore the beach while taking in the beautiful views of the sea towards the Southern Alps.
- Port Hills – After departing Sumner we head up onto the Port Hills to stop at The Sign of the Takahe and enjoy spectacular views of the city, mountains and ocean.
- Mona Vale Gardens – At Mona Vale you will enjoy a casual stroll through one of Christchurch’s most famous and spectacular gardens.
1 October 2019 - 30 September 2021
Prices are per person and in New Zealand Dollars.
Departure: Tour departs at 9.00am (summer) and 3.00pm (winter).
Children: Child age is under 15 years.
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Children 15yrs and under ride free
Enjoy the very best that Christchurch has to offer on the 'Discover Christchurch Tour'.
Visit all the central city sights shown on the City Highlights tour PLUS spend a further two hours exploring other exciting Christchurch locations.
Learn about Christchurch's fascinating history from the pioneering days through to modern day times and learn how Christchurch is recovering from the devastating 22 February 2011 earthquake which has now become a major event in New Zealand's history.
You will spend time wandering through the stunning Mona Vale Gardens and we encourage you to take photos surrounded by the beautiful flora and fauna. Next we travel out to the seaside village of Sumner, where you can stop for an ice-cream, before making our way up the Port Hills. At the Sign of the Takahe you will enjoy spectacular views of the city, mountains and ocean.