* Great Sights, Newmans, Kirra coaches & Grayline - 5 star quality
* InterCity - 3.5 - 4 star quality
Smoking is not permitted on board any of the coaches
* Infants under 2 years of age travel free of charge (using existing bedding and not occupying a seat)
* Children 12 years and under, who share a room with two adults travel at 50% of the adult twin share rate
* For one child and one adult, the adult pays the twin share rate and the child pays 80% of that price
If travelling alone on an independent tour, you must pay the single room rate. We are not able to match you up with other travellers on an independent tour
All prices advertised are in New Zealand dollars and are GST inclusive
* Coach transport
* Accommodation for all tours of two or more days
* Hotel / motel pick up / drop off service throughout the tour (multi day tours only)
* Train excursions where specified
* Attractions where specified in the itinerary
Deposits & payments:
Day tours / activities:
Full payment required at time of confirmation.
Independent coach tours:
At time of confirmation, we require a non refundable deposit of NZ$250.00 per person. For bookings made 30 days or less prior to travel, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Guided group tours:
At time of booking, we require a deposit of NZ$250.00 per person. For bookings made 45 days or less prior to travel, full payment is required at time of booking.
Visa and Mastercard are accepted
Cancellation & amendment fees (independent tours):
If after your booking has been confirmed you wish to cancel, the following cancellation fees will apply:
* For cancellations up to 7 days prior to travel - loss of deposit (NZ$250 per person)
* For cancellations 7 days - 48 hours prior to travel - 50% of total fare
* For cancellations within 48 hours prior to travel - 100% of total fare
Conditions of travel:
Pacific Travel reserves the right to alter fares, amend itineraries or to cancel tours. Pacific Travel shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal effects and/or damage resulting in death or personal injury which may arise whilst on tour with Pacific Travel or its nominated suppliers.